- The first leg of relay is the more challenging at 7.6 miles with a couple of small climbs. It brings you back to the starting line/staging area at the entertainment center, where you will hand off to your partner, who will finish the race with a flat 5.5 run along the prettiest part of the valley, Hummel Road.
- Date: Oct. 19. Race time is 8:00 a.m. EST.
- Register here.
- $40 by Sept. 21
- $45 Sept. 22 – Oct. 14 (Register by this date to guarantee a t-shirt.)
- $50 if registered after Oct. 14. Online registration is open through Oct. 19. You may also register at the packet pick-up Oct. 18, 4:30 – 7:00 p.m. or on race day. Shirt not guaranteed.
- Packet pick-up is 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, at the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame, 2590 Richmond Rd., Mt. Vernon, KY 40456. No early birds please. Packet pick-up is also available on race day from 7:00 – 7:45 a.m. at the race start area at Renfro Valley Entertainment Center, 2590 Richmond St., Mt. Vernon, KY 40456. Race time is 8:00 a.m.
- Commemorative medals to all participants. Long-sleeve tech t-shirts guaranteed to all who register by Oct. 14. Others while supplies last.
- Registration fees are not refundable.
- You may transfer your registration to another runner for a $10 fee if you do so by Oct. 14 at 4:00 pm. To transfer, call Kayla Prewitt at 606-256-7767.
- There are 9 hydrations stations, 6 porta-potty opportunities, and one gear drop on the course (see course map at the bottom of this page)
- Time limit: 3 1/2 hours
- First, second and third place overall awards in each category – female, male, and co-ed.