There are races, and then there are FUN races. That’s what the Rock ‘N Run is known for – a festive atmosphere that celebrates running, walking, music, and good times. Seriously, what race has its own original song and music video? From the sausage (made from scratch) biscuits and coffee waiting for you at the end of the race, to the spirited volunteers cheering you on during the race, we want you to remember the race because of some detail that made your day and motivated you as a runner or walker.
Give a Roadside Shoutout
Click here to print a form to have signs custom made to encourage your favorite Renfro Rock N’ Runner by the Rockcastle Girls on the Run team.
Music Costume Contest!
Details and Rules:
- The contest is open to Half Marathoners, 5-Milers, as well as 5K’ers.
- We’re looking for musical-themed costumes only. Be creative. Musical notes, Elvis jumpsuits, Johnny Cash black, etc. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- All costume participants must wear their race bibs so they are visible to the judges.
- After finishing, all contestants must go to the photo op area (near the big tent) and have their picture taken by our photographer. They must tell the photographer that they are entering the costume contest.
- On Nov. 21 we will post the pictures on our Facebook page. The one with the most “likes” by Nov. 25 at noon will win $100!